Friday, September 11, 2009

Even More Flowers!

I know that I just wrote this post on how I know what I want, but I hadn't seen Mrs. Peep Toe's flowers yet! She just posted on the details during her recaps, and I absolutely love her flowers.. They're kind of whimsical, still very full and ruffly, and completely beautiful!

Just so you know what I'm talking about..

(All pictures taken by Amanda at Blueberry Photography; source)
How amazing are those! I love the grass in those centerpieces, and I think they would go well down the rectangular tables.. Then I could also have flowers like the other pictures I've already posted at various intervals. 
Maybe this is part of my desire to actually be present at the florists meeting.. I don't actually know what I want, and want to be able to talk it over with someone! There's just way too many options out there, and flowers are all so amazing.. This is probably the most difficult decision making area, in my opinion. 
What was the hardest decision for you to make? 

No comments: