Friday, March 05, 2010

... Hello.

So, I have been a very bad blogger. I posted the first part of a two part entry and then fell off of the earth for oh, 5 months? I apologize for the long absence but life kind of got in the way and I ran out of things to talk about, so I didn’t.

Anyway, to finally finish the cliffhanger, we went with Caterer B - the less-expensive caterer with the amazing appetizers. In addition to being less expensive, I love their coordinator. She’s very responsive, very accepting of things I’d like, and we will actually have 4 entree choices - fish, beef, chicken, and a veggie meal! I’m really excited to have all the different options.

There’s actually a lot of stuff going on right now that I should share with you.. pictures of our invitations (arriving today! any minute now!), what we’re going to do with the inner envelopes (actually, I need to figure this out myself..), my final bridesmaid dress selection, my accessories.. so many things! I’m trying to get back on track so that all my long-distance bridesmaids can feel more in the loop, so that’s plenty of motivation for me. If I slack, feel free to call me out on it!

No comments: